The Effing Agility Blog

The aim of this blog is to keep all the Effing members up to date with what's going on at Effing Agility.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

This week is week 9 of the current 10 week term. Yesterday was the last open show of the year for me, I saw some nice work from club members and was really pleased with my two dogs as well, Deece bought home two trophies and Zazzy had three top ten places in the North Downs show. I greatly apologise for the delay in booking solid dates for our training plans, it seems there are many pheasant shooting days planned in the woods nearby and obviously I don't want to be running any training days when that is going on! If I cannot get a definitive response this week we can either move the weekend training to a different venue or hold some classes after dark (assuming the shooting has to stop when they can't see what they are shooting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment