The Effing Agility Blog

The aim of this blog is to keep all the Effing members up to date with what's going on at Effing Agility.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday workshops

I am pleased to be able to offer 4 more workshops on Thursday evenings, August 23rd, Aug 30th, Sept 13th and Sept 20th. If there is anyone not going to DIN I could also offer one in August 16th!
These will cover gridwork, weaves, verbal cues/distance handling, and contacts. It may be possible to hold other bespoke workshops or small group training sessions on Thursdays, just let me know what you might be interested in! The workshops will be limited to 6 in the group, and will cost £10 (or £9 to Effingham members) for an hour. These workshops will need to be booked in advance. I am also organising some special winter training days with twice World Champion trainer Natasha Wise, please register your interest if you would like to train with her and I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment